vendredi 8 octobre 2010

Acheivement unlock

Yesterday (well, more before that, actually), I finally got trough all my Deviant Art update. I actually SLEEP till morning. Woohoo!

Anyway, I search, for the past few days, something easy and fast to write on my blog. My mind come across pretty much any stupid Ideas: time laps, squirrel, fish, Subways (the fast-food), chocolate milk, Larp, magic cow, subways (the places), And some squirrel-fish.I think I should let go on coffee. SO I found myself, unable to write, and only posting for maintenance.
After a week of getting only 3 to 5 hours of sleep, my last complete night leaves me with a feeling of displacement, and a extreme none-coordination. I still don't even know if those are words. I still don't mind.

So  I thought, "Wy don't DO write about squirrel!?" (and tought almost the same thing about whales). And right after, I thought that I surrely needed a coffee. Or a incredible source of sugar. OR both. So get coffee, extra sugar.

Its still didn't help. My hands were like "WtF dude? What are we suppose to do NOW? " And now, I take another look at it... And still find it as unthoughtful as speaking about whales and squirrels fighting. But I post it anyway. People MUST  know about my life for that I'm awesome (for being alive at this point of fail-ness).

EDIT: This isn't even a proper post. But who cares. Its been long since I write anything. So there its is. Someone one day said " Its better than nothing! " ... And he was wrong. But still, it was said. So be it.

1 commentaire:

  1. Lol grrrr I thought you were gonna speak about Video Games Achievement

    RépondreSupprimer

Be kind enough. By the way, I love the colors in your room.