dimanche 24 octobre 2010

I'm too far into blogging to stop now.

Yep. The title says all. I figured myself, lacking the time (aka: being too lazy and irresponsible) to write something else, that if I do not invest myself more, all that stuff about wanting to be famous and/or just make other people laugh would be for nothing. So I give it a go. YAY! I FEEL CONFIDENT!


Last weak I was on a little road trip with my boyfriend (and on that trip was confirmed his incapacity with directions, but we'll talk about that another time), and it was a totally normal trip. Nothing to write about. Oh, and I turned 21. YAY! I FELT CONFIDENT! I, now, is an adult all around the world. whoohee! ... I don't feel really different  about myself, though. But If I have only one message to say, it is destined to the GPS we used... DON'T EVER APPEAR BEFORE ME OR I CHOP YOU WITH ME BARE TEETH!!! I was originally supposed to record funny facts and make a diary-like video of the week, for you, but... I could not do it. ... I'm way too unstable. I wasn't able to keep the beet up. ... After 2 takes. I DON'T FEEL CONFIDENT ANYMORE! ... I just realize that My last three subjects have absolutely NO link at all between them. Well. Too late. I'm too lazy for that too. I mean, to correct it. I'm visibly not lame enough to DON'T put links. Cause I didn't. So I am not... Is that still making sense? ... Anyway. Damned GPS.

Anyway, I'm trying to force myself in writing REAL article, and good stuff. with pictures. And for some of you that may think: "What does he think he is? An artist? Those drawing look like pre-birth rejects, and are the stupidest I ever seen!!!" Well, Mr/Miss imaginary  unfriendly person, let me say that to you: THAT ON PURPOSE!!! PFEH! In your teeth, non- harming concept of mine. ... What was I saying? OH!, yes, .. quality stuff. ... I guess I fail that time too.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Be kind enough. By the way, I love the colors in your room.