dimanche 24 octobre 2010

OMG!

My blanket ate my piercing. I thought it was worth the saying.

Maybe i should explain. I was on youtube, watching =3 (yeah, that's free pub, I know), trying to put a ring in my ear, but I dropped it. In a blanket. A furry, blanket. I look on it. I try to feel the piercings with my hands. It failed. At this moment I thought it surely fell on the floor!

Then, if anyone would had enter the room, He'd see me with my complete arm, under the sofa, on my knees, head on the floor. YEAH, THAT KIND OF POSITION. When the shame completely conquer my brain, and all dignity assure me that the piercing were surely NOT under the couch, I finally conclude that lifting the blanket, and just wait for the rings to fall on the floor was the ideal solution. So, Trying to stand on my legs again, my stupid body decided that it would be a good idea to bump the thermos that I previously placed on the floor. I spilled coffee all over the carpet. Logically, I took the first thing I could find to mope up the mess ... the blanket. My computer, on the blanket, almost fall and destroy tragically from that one feet and half plunge... But for a moment, I was a real ninja, and so I saved my laptop from certain and permanent death. Anyway, from that moment, I completely forgot about my piercings. I check few minutes later, on a sudden enlightenment of my mind, and could'nt find it. Not on the couch, neitheir under or on the floor... The blanket really ate my piercings. 


Nope. You'll have to wait a little more for great blogging content.

2 commentaires:

Be kind enough. By the way, I love the colors in your room.