mardi 16 novembre 2010

Ok, I need you! Be readeay, it fucking Mophing time! *insert epic song here*

I decided (wow), finally (you mean, again), to take myself back. Yes I know, it does not make so mush sens right now. But I started to work out. I mean, by tacking myself back, its against all those bad habits I have. So, it took me over a MONTH to mentally prepare, now I'm really into it. But for how long?



So there you come: I need you to help with my exercise plans. Should I focus on Muscles, or on cardio? Should I level up my alimentation, or completely reject all king of grossy food? Should I work Abs more, instead of my butt? Will I walk for an hour, or jog for 20 minutes a day? You decide. Yes, YOU!

For sure, there is some things I will not be able to do, and some others, that I'll just clear out of my mind. I still got that two job schedule, and my larp stuff and , well, video games too ( and books, and tv show to watch, and comic books to read etc... God, I should stop working, and live from my blog, like Her. Make me FAMOUS!) And for that reasons, I will not be keeping a regular report on my progress, or a "how was my training" vlog. I'll do my very best, as long you encourage me. ... I'll do it anyway, but knowing that you guys ask me to do this stuff that I'll be doing, it'll make it very harder for me to skip it. I would feel way too much culpability to handle it.

So, respond me. Help me a little. And it will really make a change in my life.

Let your suggestions/encouragements in the comment section please :B

UPDATE: Bfriend respond to this. And he just can't make a answer that won't put our personal life up. And that would not make me REALLY uncomfortable to publish. It started well, but, as usual, he failed it.

2 commentaires:

  1. Head shot bitch! You just got owned! Moi je dis c'est mieux le cardio vu c'est plus directement relié à la santé jcrois...

    RépondreSupprimer

Be kind enough. By the way, I love the colors in your room.