lundi 8 novembre 2010

Oignions and other craps. COMMENT ON THIS, OR I'LL BE VERY CREEPY ON MYSELF!

First: Our fabulous french language national office or whatever, decided to change some words for, what they call "the best". Some change are interesting. Some make me really upset for nothing. Like " oignon " becoming "ognion" . WHY DID I SPENT ALL MY LIFE TO CORRECT MYSELF (and others) AND NOW ITS NOT RIGHT ANYMORE? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

I'm kind of late on that subject. I started that post long ago and, just think that, if I wasn't able to give you people something to read soon, I'll be dead meat. I mean, is I have a chance, as small it is to be famous, I must at least write something sometimes.  So there you go. And Its all.

No seriously, that is all. I mean, who would read me anyway? Some freaks, or the only 2 regular readers I know? No ones ever leave a comment. Except those that already done it. I should have said "most of those who read me" but I didn't. It express way better how the absence of your appreciation makes me feel. Like NO ONE EVER READ ME! Or wrost, I feel more like you are : "Well, that junk is no worth my superior opinion on any matter. I may be an average fictional person, but I still got will to restrain myself from commenting. " SO COMMENT! Make links! GO NAKED SOMEWHERE AND DO SOMETHING THAT ... wait. No. It may not help me to command you such thing. Forget it. But if you still want to go naked somewhere to publicize me, its your choice. But I do not encourage you to. neither I refrain you to do so.

It's almost 1:00 in the morning. I'm really tired. It normally a normal hour for me to be up, But I didn't get much of a good sleep theses days. And maybe that another reason to either stop blogging, or just go and sleep. Not read about zombies. It would be completly stupid, and unaware of myself. But I'll do it anyway. I'm like that. And I hat it.

Is going nowhere. I made my decision, I turn off the computer. I'm just saying that my futures articles will contains more funny sketches and/or photos.  I hope so.

UPDATE:      I made you a little something:

 It will eat you in your sleep if you dare stop reading me. That's it. It a trap. Anyone who reads this is now and for the rest of his life forced to read AND enjoy AND comment my blog. Still., I'm polite, so I thank you all  for the very kind and prosperous messages you'll send me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Be kind enough. By the way, I love the colors in your room.