lundi 10 janvier 2011

Rhino, celebrity, and so not-special life.

Hey, what's up?

Well, my, I've got a headache like if a rhinoceros roll on my head with a tractor. I know only the rhinoceros OR the tractor would have be enough to figure how it feels like, but I wanted the aggressiveness of the rhino, with the slow motion of a tractor. FEEL MY PAIN!

As some of you may already know, I'm working on a Larp. For those who don't know what is it, I'm talking about that geeky thing, when people got disguised to hit each other, lost in the woods, with their head full of epicness. It's call role playing. And not, it is NOT sexual. Not always.

Anyways, so far my team and I are planning the second one. Its a winter one, on march.  So, it's pretty close, and eat all my lost time of motivation. Have I ever explain how motivation works for me? I should. So, that's that. But also, There is a chance for me to return to school, for the end of the month, so, wish me luck. I give college the last papers they ask for today, And I've got an appointment for friday. Gosh. Hope I won't blow up anything. Its a REALLY good opportunity for my to make my way in social working. Well, at least, I'm gonna do something else than waiting for my days to pass for the rest of the winter. I MUST return to the civilization; My mind's asking, But My body NEEDS it. I'll be fat by June if I just continue like this. For Next winter, however, I should take other English classes, so you won't have to worry about my bad spelling euanymoahr!

I'd like to ask, what your Christmas look like?
Mine was Kind of joke. In, like, 6 years, it was the first time someone actually ask something that INTERESTED me, and wasn't linked to school or job. And I was NOT with MY family. Its kind of sad when you come to think about it. But I take this opportunity to try a lot of new alcohols, And I even named I drink myself. I, at least, had this done with my life.

Talk about my so not special life: CHECK.

Talk about something that is of some interest for others: Maybe tomorrow.

Put a picture about someone famous:



CHECK.

Make me famous, and go eat some bacon!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Be kind enough. By the way, I love the colors in your room.